We offer full-service IP legal and technical experience in virtually every industry and technology—from electrical and computer technology, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, medical devices, and biotechnology to pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and alternative energy. Our practice includes all aspects of patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret law, including counseling, prosecution, licensing, and litigation. We also represent clients on IP issues related to international trade, portfolio management, the Internet, e-commerce, government contracts, antitrust, and unfair competition.
- 350+ professionals focused on intellectual property, plus nearly 400 support staff, including legal assistants, and docketing, research, litigation support, and information technology specialists
- 300+ professionals with scientific degrees
- Nearly 70 professionals with Ph.D.’s
- 230+ professionals registered to practice before the USPTO
- 30+ professionals who are former USPTO examiners